Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Favorite Things: NAKED GOAT FARM

Here is one of my favorite skin product businesses. . . Naked Goat Farm!


Naked Goat Farm is a family business based in Colorado. They grow and make what they sell right on their farm!

I came across Naked Goat Farm at Holiday Handmade where I bought the Whipped Body Butter (in Spa Blend and Chamomile/Calendula) and the Grapeseed Extract Face & Eye Cream.

I really like the whipped body butter because it's moisturizing without being too greasy and the scent is just right--not too strong and overpowering. It keeps my hands moisturized without the need to continually reapply. The facial cream is wonderful especially in the dry Colorado climate! It's also very moisturizing without being too oily so it doesn't make your face shiny. With my last order, I received a sample of the Antiseptic Tea Tree & Eucalyptus Soap and I love it! Typically, I'm hesitant to use a bar of soap for cleansing my face but this soap is wonderful. It cleans my face without stripping it of moisture; in fact, I think it adds moisture. It's also great for "problem" skin.

I think you'll like Naked Goat Farm products as much as I do! I hope you give them a try and take advantage of their special discount offered to friends of Dia's Days (see below and on the sidebar)! I'm looking forward to trying more of their bath products as well as their jellies and jams!

Some information about Naked Goat Farm:
LOCATION: Their products are made on their farm in Elbert, Colorado (a town south of Denver). You can purchase their products ONLINE or at upcoming farmers markets.
-Cherry Creek Farmers Market on Saturdays from May through October
-Parker Farmers Market on Sunday's 8-1 from May through October

BUSINESS NAME: Are you curious about the name? I sure was so I asked the owner about it and here is the story: "A lady asked me a few years ago to maker her a goat milk soap with no smell or anything else added. I called it naked goat soap. We had a different, less catchy name at the time and I thought it would be a great idea to change our name to Naked Goat Farm. It really describes what we do because everything we make is "naked"--no synthetic preservatives, additives, colors, or GMO's."

PRODUCTS:
Jam & Jelly
Soap
Lotions, Salves, Balms
Facial Care
Hair Care
Men's Shaving
Salts & Scrubs
Accessories
Baby

SPECIAL DIA'S DAYS DEAL10% off your total purchase when you use the code "nakedgoatfarm" at checkout.
This deal is valid through September 1, 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment