Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Always an Adventure!

Some friends were supposed to come over for lunch today but our plans were canceled because it snowed. With the change of plans, I had more time to take on an adventure so I decided to shovel the sidewalks and driveway. After a bit of shoveling my back started to hurt and I decided it would be much easier to use the snow blower--only problem, I didn't know how to! I called my husband and he talked me through it. Wow, it was fun!

So, I did this
sidewalk
and this 
driveway
with this machine!
the machine

The snow blower is quite powerful and at times it was pulling me along faster than I could walk. It wasn't too hard figuring out how to maneuver but it does take practice. I look forward to the next snow storm. Vroom! Vroom!

1 comment:

  1. want to come over and snowblower my driveway and sidewalk? I definitely don't want to shovel...

    ReplyDelete