Thursday, January 5, 2012

Did you know. . .

. . . that the awesome place where I teach sewing, Fancy Tiger, just moved into an amazing new space? The new shop is at 59 Broadway in Denver.

Fancy Tiger Crafts

I'm here to tell you about it because I'd love for you to come visit and indulge yourself in all the crafty goodness of this lovely shop! I'd especially love for you to take a sewing class with me or any one of our wonderful teachers. The classrooms are big and bright and just amazing.

Fancy Tiger Crafts

Check out our class schedule! We teach sewing and quilting along with knitting, crochet, spinning, and embroidery. And, if you'd like to schedule a special crafty party or get-together, just let me know because we can set something up for you and your friends. I hope to see you soon at Fancy Tiger.

Fancy Tiger Crafts

I took a few quick photos of the shop this week but you can see more on the Fancy Tiger website.


No comments:

Post a Comment