Thursday, September 13, 2012

The Yearly Birthday Shirt (your opinion needed!)

My oh-so-sweet boy will be turning 6 tomorrow! 

Tonight I'll be working on his 6 year old birthday shirt, but I need your help!

I just can't decide which fabric to use! I have, however, narrowed it down to one fabric designer! It was unintentional but the three fabrics I have to choose from are all designed by Denyse Schmidt.
Help me pick one!
What's your opinion?
•gray leaves
•blue dots
•green & blue diamonds

Please let me know soon because I'll start working on this by 8pm MST! 
THANKS!
-Indecisive Claudia

Here's a collection of birthday shirts:
(I can't find a 1st year photo. I'll add it later, if I find one.) :
Birthday Boy
2 years old
3 years old
He's 4!
4 years old
#5 (birthday shirt)
5 years old

No comments:

Post a Comment