Wednesday, May 1, 2013

My Pledge for Me-Made-May '13


me-made-may'13


I learned about the Me-Made-May '13 from sweet Caitlin of Sparrows & Spools. MMM'13 is a challenge to those who make their own garments to actually wear what they make! You pledge to wear something you have handmade every day of May. You can change up the pledge if needed but the point is to focus on wearing the things that you make (sew, knit, crochet, repurpose, etc).

Without a goal, it's hard to set a challenge. So, my goal is to add some pretty garments to my wardrobe because I think I have too many casual and comfortable garments. I would like to make some blouses and dresses for myself. The MMM'13 challenge will be a good start.

My pledge:
I, Claudia of Dia's Days, sign up as a participant of Me-Made-May '13. I endeavor to wear a handmade garment or accessory 2 to 3 times a week and sew one garment each week of May 2013!

Are you in? What is your pledge?

No comments:

Post a Comment